Tuesday 10 February 2015

JD's Film Awards 2014



It’s that time again for me to hand out my Film Awards. These are for films released in 2014 and that I saw either in the cinema or on DVD.
 
Best Actor
Matthew McConaughey (Dallas Buyers Club)
 
Best Actress
Amy Adams (American Hustle)
 
Best Music / Score
Interstellar
 
Best Sound
Interstellar
 
Best Screenplay
The Wolf of Wall Street

  
Best Story
Two Faces of January
 
Best Special Effects
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
 
Best Director
Richard Linklater (Boyhood)
 
Best Film
Boyhood


I would have liked to have seen Exodus: Gods and Kings and I have a feeling it would have been up there for the Special Effects award if not more. But sadly, I just didn’t get chance.
 
Films on my radar for 2015:
Whiplash
American Sniper
Foxcatcher
The Theory of Everything
Spectre
Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens
Fast and Furious 7
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
Terminator: Genisys
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2
Big Hero 6
 
What will your next film be?

No comments:

Post a Comment